Stamp Club Online is an amazing way for you to keep the stamping fun going all year long.
Right now we’re in our fourth year!
There are two ways to join
VIP Level: where you get FREE product
Classic Level: that will give you new stamping ideas each month.
Stamp Club Online VIP
This is our most popular level as it’s packed with amazing extras that are only available at this level.
How it works is you purchase Stampin’ Up product each month and you get the following:
- Member’s Only Website & Projects – Every month you’ll get 4 new project video tutorials with a combination of 3D projects and cards. Tutorials are step-by-step and include instructions, photos and a supply list for each project. All of the tutorials are on the member’s only website so you have access to them as you need them.
- Prize Patrol: A Winner Every Friday – On Fridays I draw a winner. That’s 52 prizes a year! All you need to do is check in every Friday to see if you’re a winner.
- $40+ in Free Product – Join for six months and receive a minimum of $15 in Free Stampin’ Up! product of your choice plus a grab bag with $25 in product from me sent to you at the end of your six month membership. Your total Stampin’ Rewards will increase based on the orders placed. When it’s your month, feel free to invite your friends to place orders.
- Free Spiral Bound Stampin’ Up! Catalog – In May/June you can request a spiral bound copy of the Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog. Login to the members only website to request your copy. ** This service is only available to active members during the annual catalog launch (May – June). **
- Chic Rewards – Every order you place is eligible for Chic Rewards! Click here to learn more about this program
- Monthly Thank You Gift – Each month you’ll get an extra free tutorial based on your order. (Details are always posted on my Chic n Scratch website.)
- Access to over 215 step-by-step tutorials and more than 130 videos!
How the VIP Membership Works:
- Each club consists of six members and you’ll take turns being the hostess. First on the list is the first to receive benefits.
- All orders are placed online ….. on my Stampin’ Up! website (angiejuda.stampinup.net) using the Hostess Code provided on the 1st of each month (code will be emailed to you).
- When placing your order … you must use the Hostess Code that my assistant emails around the 1st of every month.
- Orders are shipped directly from Stampin’ Up! to you.
- You agree to place a minimum order of $25 online every month for six months by the 10th of the month. ($25 in product before tax and shipping.) Access to the tutorials will be granted each month after your order is placed.
- When you’re the hostess my assistant will email you the amount of free product and you will have three days to return your list. Hostess codes expire in 30 days and we lose all free product if it expires.
- FREE Hostess product is shipped from Stampin’ Up! to your home!
- Stampin’ Rewards are based on the orders placed within your group.
- Free Gift Bag: Product will be a combination of current and retired product valued at $25.
Use the Box below to sign up as Stamp Club Online VIP Member!
Stamp Club Online Classic
If you want stamping ideas and inspiration – Stamp Club Online Classic is a great option for you as you’ll get fresh new ideas every month.
The Classic level is a flat rate of $29 for three months and with your membership you’ll get:
- Member’s Only Projects – Every month you’ll get 4 new project tutorials with a combination of 3D projects and cards. Tutorials are step-by-step and include instructions, photos and a supply list for each project. All of the tutorials are on the member’s only website so you have access to them as you need them.
- Prize Patrol – A Winner Every Friday – On Fridays I draw a winner. That’s 52 prizes a year! All you need to do is check in every Friday to see if you’re a winner.